Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Catching up.........12 Hour Run for St Jude

So, I need to continue to catch up on things going on with my running adventures.

First, my main run this year is focused at a 12 Hour Charity Run in Woodfield, OH. The run is designed to have all runners raise money for either the local children's hospital or a children's hospital of their choice. It is the 31st year of the race I think. They limit the field to 25 or 30 runners who run for 12 hours on a 1 mile loop in downtown Woodsfield.

I chose to do St Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, TN. I started with a $1000.00 dollar goal and have closed in on it fairly quickly, so I upped my goal to $1,500. Thanks to everyone who has supported me so far on this venture.

if you want to donate, my link is: www.stjudeheroes.org/users/rundure

remember...it's for the kids.

Josh

No comments: